- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Lusaka weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Zambia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Zambia
The July weather guide for Lusaka, Zambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lusaka in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Lusaka in July, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lusaka in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lusaka in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lusaka in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Lusaka in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lusaka in July 2021. Select a month to view Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:34||17:48|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:34||17:52|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:30||17:56|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Zambia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.