- Save an extra 10% on rates by becoming a member
- Sign up for free to access extra savings
- Enjoy holidays in Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE & more
Lusaka weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Zambia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 216216 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Zambia
The January weather guide for Lusaka, Zambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lusaka in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Lusaka in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lusaka in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lusaka in January - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lusaka in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Lusaka in January and the average monthly rainfall is 216mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lusaka in January 2022. Select a month to view Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:40||18:41|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:49||18:45|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||05:57||18:44|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.