- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Lusaka weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Zambia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 199199 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Zambia
The December weather guide for Lusaka, Zambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lusaka in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Lusaka in December with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lusaka in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lusaka in December - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lusaka in December?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Lusaka in December and the average monthly rainfall is 199mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lusaka in December 2021. Select a month to view Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:27||18:25|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:31||18:34|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:39||18:41|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.