- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Zambia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Lusaka weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Zambia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Zambia
The February weather guide for Lusaka, Zambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lusaka in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Lusaka in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lusaka in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lusaka in February - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lusaka in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Lusaka in February and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lusaka in February 2022. Select a month to view Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:57||18:43|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:03||18:39|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:07||18:31|
- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.