- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Lusaka weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Zambia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Zambia
The August weather guide for Lusaka, Zambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lusaka in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Lusaka in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lusaka in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lusaka in August - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lusaka in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Lusaka in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lusaka in August 2021. Select a month to view Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:30||17:57|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:23||17:59|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:13||18:01|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.