- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Lusaka weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Zambia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Zambia
The May weather guide for Lusaka, Zambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lusaka in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Lusaka in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lusaka in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lusaka in May - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lusaka in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Lusaka in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lusaka in May 2022. Select a month to view Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:17||17:50|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:21||17:45|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:26||17:43|
- Save an extra 10% on rates by becoming a member
- Sign up for free to access extra savings
- Enjoy holidays in Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.