- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Canberra weather in September 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Canberra in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Canberra in September, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in September - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Canberra in September and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canberra in September 2020. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:23||17:45|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:03||17:55|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:41||18:06|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.