- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Canberra weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for the A.C.T.
The November weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Canberra in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Canberra in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in November - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Canberra in November and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Canberra in November 2021. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:01||19:34|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:49||19:48|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:42||20:02|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.