- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Canberra weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for the A.C.T.
The February weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Canberra in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Canberra in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in February - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Canberra in February and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Canberra in February 2022. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:22||20:12|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:35||19:59|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:49||19:43|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.