- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Canberra weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the A.C.T.
The May weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Canberra in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Canberra in May, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in May - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Canberra in May and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Canberra in May 2022. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:40||17:21|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:52||17:07|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:03||17:00|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.