- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Canberra weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for the A.C.T.
The March weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Canberra in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Canberra in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in March - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Canberra in March and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Canberra in March 2022. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:50||19:42|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:03||19:21|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:15||19:00|
- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.