- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Canberra weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the A.C.T.
The July weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Canberra in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Canberra in July, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in July - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Canberra in July and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Canberra in July 2021. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:13||17:02|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:09||17:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:00||17:20|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.