- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Canberra weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the A.C.T.
The April weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Canberra in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Canberra in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in April - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Canberra in April and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Canberra in April 2022. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:16||18:58|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:27||17:40|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:39||17:22|
- Save on restaurants, hotels, shopping & more
- Check deals in your local area & filter by category
- Enjoy massive savings on eating out, activities & travel
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.