- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Canberra weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the A.C.T.
The April weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Canberra in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Canberra in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in April - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Canberra in April and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Canberra in April 2021. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:16||18:58|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:27||17:39|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:39||17:22|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.