- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Canberra weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the A.C.T.
The June weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Canberra in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Canberra in June, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in June - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Canberra in June and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Canberra in June 2021. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:03||16:59|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:10||16:58|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:13||17:01|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.