- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Canberra weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The June weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the A.C.T.
How warm is it in Canberra in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Canberra in June, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in June - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Canberra in June and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canberra in June 2021. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:03||16:59|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:10||16:58|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:13||17:01|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.