- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Canberra weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the A.C.T.
The August weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Canberra in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Canberra in August, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in August - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Canberra in August and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canberra in August 2021. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:59||17:21|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:44||17:32|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:25||17:44|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.