- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Santiago weather in October 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santiago in October 2019. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:20||19:45|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:00||19:56|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:44||20:09|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Chile
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Discover more about Santiago
Where's hot in Chile in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.