- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Santiago weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The August weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santiago in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Santiago in August, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in August - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santiago in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santiago in August and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santiago in August 2021. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:33||18:04|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:19||18:14|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:01||18:24|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.