- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Santiago weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The March weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santiago in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Santiago in March, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santiago in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Santiago in March and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santiago in March 2022. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:31||20:18|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:42||19:59|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:54||19:39|
- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.