- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Santiago weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The July weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santiago in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Santiago in July, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santiago in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Santiago in July and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santiago in July 2021. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:47||17:46|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:43||17:53|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:34||18:03|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.