- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Santiago weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The April weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santiago in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Santiago in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santiago in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santiago in April and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santiago in April 2021. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:55||19:37|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:05||18:19|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:16||18:03|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.