- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Santiago weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The September weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santiago in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Santiago in September, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santiago in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Santiago in September and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santiago in September 2021. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||07:00||18:25|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:41||19:34|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:20||19:44|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.