- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Santiago weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The May weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santiago in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Santiago in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santiago in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santiago in May and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santiago in May 2022. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:16||18:02|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:27||17:50|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:37||17:43|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.