- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Santiago weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santiago in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Santiago in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santiago in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santiago in May and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santiago in May 2020. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:17||18:01|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:28||17:49|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:37||17:42|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Santiago
Where is hot in Chile in May for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.