- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Canberra weather in October 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Canberra in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Canberra in October, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in October - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Canberra in October and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canberra in October 2020. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:40||18:07|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:19||19:19|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:02||19:33|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.