- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Canberra weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The November weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Canberra in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Canberra in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in November - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Canberra in November and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canberra in November 2020. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:01||19:34|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:49||19:48|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:42||20:02|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.