- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Iran
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Tehran weather in May 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Tehran, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tehran in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Tehran in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tehran in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tehran in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tehran in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Tehran in May and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Tehran sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tehran in May 2020. Select a month to view Tehran sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:12||19:51|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:58||20:04|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:50||20:14|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Iran
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iran in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iran in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.