- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
La Paz weather in May 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in La Paz in May, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in May - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in La Paz in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in La Paz in May and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Paz in May 2020. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:45||18:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:49||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:54||18:07|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours in 2020
- Browse the top deals of the decade with Tucan Travel
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.