- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Canberra weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Canberra in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Canberra in May, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canberra in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra in May - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Canberra in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Canberra in May and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canberra in May 2020. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:40||17:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:52||17:07|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:03||16:59|
- Book hotel rooms with Hotels.com + free cancellation on most rooms
- Search for destinations worldwide
- Hotels.com's T&Cs apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.