- Save up to 20% on hotels in Asia, Oceania & Indian Ocean
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 29th February 2020 (inclusive)
Canberra weather in May 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Canberra weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Canberra in May is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 58mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canberra in May 2020. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:40||17:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:52||17:07|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:03||16:59|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details