- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Pico weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Pico weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Pico in March is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 32% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 96mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Pico in March is 16°C (61°F).
Pico sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pico in March 2020. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:25||18:47|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:02||19:02|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:39||20:16|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Portugal
More Azores destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details