- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Pico weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The January weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pico in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Pico in January, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in January - that's 32% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in January?
The average sea temperature around Pico in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Pico in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Pico in January and the average monthly rainfall is 125mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pico sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pico in January 2022. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:11||17:43|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:09||17:57|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:00||18:14|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.