- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Pico weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The July weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pico in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Pico in July, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in July?
The average sea temperature around Pico in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Pico in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pico in July and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pico sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pico in July 2021. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:33||21:21|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:42||21:16|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:54||21:04|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.