- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Pico weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The December weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pico in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Pico in December, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in December - that's 29% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in December?
The average sea temperature around Pico in December is 17°C.
Does it rain in Pico in December?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Pico in December and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Pico sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pico in December 2021. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:52||17:33|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:04||17:34|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:11||17:42|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Where is hot in the Azores in December for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.