- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Pico weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The August weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pico in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Pico in August, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in August - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in August?
The average sea temperature around Pico in August is 23°C.
Does it rain in Pico in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Pico in August and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pico sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pico in August 2021. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:55||21:03|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:09||20:46|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:22||20:25|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.