- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Pico weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The October weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pico in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Pico in October, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in October - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in October?
The average sea temperature around Pico in October is 21°C.
Does it rain in Pico in October?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Pico in October and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Pico sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pico in October 2021. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:49||19:36|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||08:03||19:13|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:19*||17:54*|
*Daylight saving ends - Azores Time (AZOT) starts
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Where is hot in the Azores in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.