- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Pico weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How hot is it in Pico in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Pico in October, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in October - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in October?
The average sea temperature around Pico in October is 21°C.
Does it rain in Pico in October?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Pico in October and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Pico sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pico in October 2020. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:49||19:35|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||08:04||19:13|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:19||17:54|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.