- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Pico weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The March weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pico in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Pico in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in March - that's 32% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in March?
The average sea temperature around Pico in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Pico in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Pico in March and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pico sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pico in March 2022. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:25||18:46|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:03||19:01|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:40||20:16|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.