- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Pico weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How warm is it in Pico in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Pico in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in March - that's 32% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in March?
The average sea temperature around Pico in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Pico in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Pico in March and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Pico sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pico in March 2021. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:25||18:47|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:03||19:02|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:39||20:16|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.