- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Pico weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The April weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pico in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Pico in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in April - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in April?
The average sea temperature around Pico in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Pico in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Pico in April and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pico sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pico in April 2022. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:38||20:17|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:17||20:30|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:57||20:44|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.