- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Pico weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The November weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pico in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Pico in November, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in November - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in November?
The average sea temperature around Pico in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Pico in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Pico in November and the average monthly rainfall is 122mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pico sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pico in November 2021. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:20||17:53|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:35||17:40|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:51||17:33|
- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.