- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Langkawi weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malaysia
The January weather guide for Langkawi, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Langkawi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Langkawi in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Langkawi in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Langkawi in January - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Langkawi in January?
The average sea temperature around Langkawi in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in Langkawi in January?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Langkawi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Langkawi in January 2021. Select a month to view Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:32||19:18|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:37||19:25|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:39||19:30|
- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where is hot in Malaysia in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.