- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Langkawi weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malaysia
The March weather guide for Langkawi, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Langkawi in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Langkawi in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Langkawi in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Langkawi in March - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Langkawi in March?
The average sea temperature around Langkawi in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Langkawi in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Langkawi in March and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Langkawi in March 2021. Select a month to view Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:33||19:33|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:27||19:32|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:20||19:30|
- Book fully flexible hotels in Europe, Asia & USA
- Cancel up to 24 hours before arrival for 2020 stays
- Download CitizenM App for check-in/out & in-room controls
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where is hot in Malaysia in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.