- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Langkawi weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 344344 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Langkawi, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Malaysia
How hot is it in Langkawi in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Langkawi in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Langkawi in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Langkawi in October - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Langkawi in October?
The average sea temperature around Langkawi in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Langkawi in October?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Langkawi in October and the average monthly rainfall is 344mm.
Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Langkawi in October 2020. Select a month to view Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:09||19:12|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:07||19:06|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:08||19:02|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where is hot in Malaysia in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.