- Save £50 when you spend at least £399
- Book flexible flights, hotels & flight+hotel (holiday) bookings
- Plan for travel the UK, Europe & around the world
Langkawi weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 169169 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malaysia
The April weather guide for Langkawi, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Langkawi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Langkawi in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Langkawi in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Langkawi in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Langkawi in April?
The average sea temperature around Langkawi in April is 30°C.
Does it rain in Langkawi in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Langkawi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 169mm.
Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Langkawi in April 2021. Select a month to view Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:20||19:30|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:13||19:29|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:08||19:29|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where is hot in Malaysia in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.