- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Langkawi weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 249249 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malaysia
The August weather guide for Langkawi, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Langkawi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Langkawi in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Langkawi in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Langkawi in August - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Langkawi in August?
The average sea temperature around Langkawi in August is 30°C.
Does it rain in Langkawi in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Langkawi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 249mm.
Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Langkawi in August 2021. Select a month to view Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:16||19:39|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:16||19:35|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:14||19:28|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where is hot in Malaysia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.