- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Langkawi weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 233233 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Langkawi, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Malaysia
How hot is it in Langkawi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Langkawi in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Langkawi in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Langkawi in July - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Langkawi in July?
The average sea temperature around Langkawi in July is 30°C.
Does it rain in Langkawi in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Langkawi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 233mm.
Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Langkawi in July 2021. Select a month to view Langkawi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:10||19:40|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:14||19:41|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:16||19:39|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where is hot in Malaysia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.