- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Tehran weather in July 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Tehran, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tehran in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Tehran in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tehran in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tehran in July - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tehran in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Tehran in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Tehran sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tehran in July 2020. Select a month to view Tehran sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:52||20:24|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:01||20:20|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:12||20:09|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iran in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iran in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.