- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Canberra weather in July 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The July weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Canberra weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Canberra in July is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 0°C (32°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 62mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canberra in July 2020. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:13||17:02|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:09||17:10|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:59||17:21|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details