- Book cheap holidays in 2017 from just £99 per person
- Save on family & couples breaks and all inclusive holidays
- £20 deposits - final payment 2 weeks before you fly
Beach holiday deals & top destinations for 2017/2018
Our collection of beach holiday deals for 2017/2018 lets you browse the latest offers from leading holiday companies in one place and save money when it comes to booking your well earned break. Read on to find out more about the range of current beach holiday savings out there plus learn more about some of the UK's best known providers such as Jet2holidays, Thomson and Thomas Cook. Then, simply sit back, relax and let the sea tickle your toes safe in the knowledge that you got the best deal on your holiday in the sun.
- Latest beach holiday deals
- Types of beach holidays
- Beach holiday companies
- Popular beach holiday destinations
Beach holiday deals & discount codes for 2017/2018
Whether you're looking for a complete package or a flexible flight and hotel deal, don't miss our pick of the best cheap beach holiday deals for 2017/2018. There's a wide variety of discounts and offers available to help save you money and enjoy your break even more.
- Find late holiday deals departing from Manchester
- 22kg baggage allowance + convenient flight times
- Filter deals by board basis, holiday type, star rating & more
- Save on luxury holidays with in the latest BA Club World sale
- Book business class flights + hotel with British Airways
- Deals on all inclusive escapes, beach holidays & city breaks
- Find cheap all inclusive deals to Greece, Cyprus & more
- Browse holiday offers by month or destination
- Filter results by departure airport, duration & star rating
Types of beach holidays
Beach holidays come in all shapes and sizes to fit all budgets, needs, and requirements. Three of the most popular types of beach holiday include family, couple and group bookings, and we have some top tips for finding the best deals with the leading providers in each field.
Family beach holidays
Finding the right resort for your family beach holiday can mean the difference between a good time and a great time. There are so many companies offering dedicated family accommodation with all the trimmings including kids' clubs, play areas, buffets, entertainment and activities such as football, volleyball, snorkelling and more. Thomson's Family Life resorts have something for every age, from babies right up to teenagers, while Aquamania from Thomas Cook includes unlimited access to a water park either on site or nearby.
Beaches is committed to offering the ultimate family beach holiday in Jamaica and the Turks & Caicos, as is Mark Warner with all sorts of interesting activities available to try. Look out for the desirable 'kids go for £1' or 'free kids' places', which many holiday providers offer on beach holiday bookings.
Beach holidays for couples
Is there anything more romantic than sitting back on the beach, listening to the waves, cocktail in hand? Perhaps you fancy dining on the beach by candlelight or splashing out on a luxurious private villa with your own plunge pool - whatever your idea of a beach holiday for couples is, you're sure to find it with one of the well stocked beach holiday companies that offer countless deals on getaways for two.
Thomas Cook's Sunprime collection is exclusively for adults, while Thomson's Sensimar and Gold resorts boast similarly stylish grownup surroundings. Sandals is dedicated to all things romantic in the Caribbean, and Jet2holidays frequently has savings of around £200 per couple - just remember to browse the latest deals on beach holidays for 2017/2018 before booking to save a little extra for that couples massage on arrival.
Group beach holidays
Whether you're after a cost effective group getaway, such as Thomas Cook's smartline resorts with their modern, spacious accommodation in a number of popular destinations, or a seriously luxurious abode with every consideration included, such as at Sandals or with Thomson's Platinum breaks, holiday providers are geared towards finding you the right place to stay at the right price whatever the size of your party.
From lively beaches in Cyprus and Greece to more laidback, sophisticated hideaways in Majorca and the Canary Islands, it really comes down to what type of group beach holiday you're looking for. Just remember to check out the latest beach holiday deals for 2017/2018 to see what savings are to be had when you book online.
Beach holiday companies
There are more beach holiday providers than ever before, and deciding which company to go with can be tricky. While it often comes down to price, there's security to consider as well, so it's always worth booking with a reputable provider that offers guarantees on your booking, and has ATOL protection.
We work with a wide range of holiday companies and find that some of the stalwarts, which consistently provide the best value and top service while forever expanding their choice of destinations, continue to come out on top. Read about some of the leading beach holiday companies that you can travel with in 2017/2018 below.
Thomson, which is part of holiday giant TUI, is hugely popular with families, couples and groups booking beach holidays year round. Whether you're planning a summer break to the Med or a winter retreat to the Caribbean, Thomson is your one-stop-shop for holidays, and almost always has money off just for booking online.
Those who like it lively and loud will want to check out Thomson's Scene holidays, while couples after some romance shouldn't miss Sensimar breaks. Gold, Platinum and Sensatori offer a variety of luxury options, while the Robinson collection is ideal for those keen to try something new such as sailing, surfing, tennis or golf. There's a world of choice when it comes to finding the right beach holiday with Thomson.
Jet2holidays is a bit special as it has been quietly expanding its influence from the north of the UK down to the south of England. Originally focused solely on providing affordable beach holidays from the north of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, 2016 saw Jet2holidays start routes from two southern hubs - Birmingham and Stansted.
While these big developments show the company's commitment to offering great value holiday deals to all across the UK, they haven't detracted from the ever-expanding number of destinations, which continue to depart from the likes of Edinburgh, Newcastle, and Belfast. There's something for everyone with Jet2holidays, whether you're planning a family, couple or group break.
An oldie but a goodie, Thomas Cook has been ferrying tourists to desirable locations around the world since 1841 - that's more than 175 years of experience right there. Thomas Cook offers a huge selection of holidays with something for every budget. For a little luxury, check out Sentido resorts and the stylish Casa Cook collection, while families will be well catered to at any SunConnect resort, which includes everything from kids' clubs and menus to water parks.
Those on a budget will find a beach holiday for them with Thomas Cook's smartline range while the Sunprime hotels are exclusively for adults. As for where to go on holiday with Thomas Cook, you can choose from destinations around the globe, be it Mexico, Majorca, Barbados, Benidorm, Greece or Gambia.
On the Beach
The clue is in the name with On the Beach, which is an award winning, independent online travel agent that has an ever changing array of beach holiday deals to destinations across the globe. On the Beach lets you build the holiday of your dreams: first, choose the flights that suit you best followed by the type of hotel or resort that tickles your fancy.
There's also the option of adding extras such as airport transfers, which can all be booked all together in one go. Any holiday booked with On the Beach with ATOL protected, and you can even pay in installments if you want to secure your booking in advance.
Mark Warner is a little different, providing authentic, action packed holidays to select resorts in Sardinia, Corsica and Greece. An award winning holiday company, it remains privately owned and prides itself on offering you the finest experiences to make your holiday a memorable one.
From yoga and tennis to paddle boarding, local dining, mountain biking and more, Mark Warner is determined to ensure you get a real feel for your chosen destination. With more than 40 years' experience and a loyal base of holidaymakers who often return time and time again, Mark Warner certainly knows a thing or two about creating successful beach holidays.
Other beach holiday companies
There are, of course, countless other beach holiday providers to choose from. Some of the leaders, many award winning, which we work with that also offer fabulous deals on cheap beach holidays for 2017/2018 include:
- Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- Balkan Holidays
- Beaches Resorts
- British Airways
- easyJet holidays
- First Choice
- Love Holidays
- Mercury Holidays
- Pierre & Vacances
- Saga Holidays
- STA Travel
Popular beach holiday destinations
Deciding where to go is half the battle when it comes to choosing your beach holiday. You can travel as little or as far as you like (depending on the time of year, of course) on your hunt for the perfect beach, and with so many enticing holiday deals to help you on your way, it's easier - and more affordable - than ever.
- Europe & the Med - holidays to the Med have long been the favourite of sun-seeking Brits thanks to the proximity to the UK, trusty climate, and variety of resorts. From the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol and Majorca to the turquoise waters of the Turkish Riviera, Greece and Cyprus, the Mediterranean is stuffed full of beach options. Then there's destinations on the fringes of the Atlantic Ocean such as the Canary Islands and the Algarve; two of the most popular places for UK holidaymakers to go on a beach break.
- Caribbean - bursting with vibrant colours, tantalising flavours and immeasurable natural beauty, the Caribbean is consistently popular with those seeking some serious R&R, not to mention more accessible than ever before. Take in the Mayan ruins at Tulum on Mexico's Caribbean coast, experience reggae in Jamaica or sunbathe on St Lucia's stunning beaches - the list is endless.
- Indian Ocean - the Indian Ocean has to be one of the world's finest regions for beach holidays thanks partly to its balmy warm waters, which makes it ideal for swimming and snorkelling. A firm favourite with couples, families and luxury lovers looking for a taste of the exotic, the Indian Ocean offers everything from shallow reefs and spectacular views in the Maldives and Mauritius to white sandy beaches of the Seychelles and the bustling budget vibe of Goa and Sri Lanka.
- The Americas - from the retro beachfront in Miami to tropical Costa Rica and party beaches of Brazil, North, Central and South America have so much to offer. With beaches on the coasts of the Pacific, Atlantic, Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico, the options are endless: for the active there's surfing and diving, while others can enjoy a wealth of watersports and time out in the sunshine.
- Southeast Asia - dotted with stunning beach spots, southeast Asia continues to be popular with families and couples looking to escape a little further from home. There's more choice than ever as established resorts in Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia compete with flash new developments in the likes of the Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam and Burma.
If you're ready to start planning and booking your next beach holiday for 2017/2018, head over to our beach holiday deals and discounts section where you'll find even more offers and online savings from leading holiday companies. You can also use our weather guides to see when to travel to some of the most beloved beach holiday destinations around the world for the best weather.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details