- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Krabi weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Krabi, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Krabi in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Krabi in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Krabi in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Krabi in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Krabi in March?
The average sea temperature around Krabi in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Krabi in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Krabi in March and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Krabi sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Krabi in March 2021. Select a month to view Krabi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:38||18:36|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:31||18:35|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:23||18:34|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.