- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Naples weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Naples, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Naples in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Naples in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naples in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naples in May - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Naples in May?
The average sea temperature around Naples in May is 26°C.
Does it rain in Naples in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Naples in May and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Naples sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naples in May 2021. Select a month to view Naples sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:50||19:59|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:40||20:07|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:35||20:15|
- Save on flights to the USA including New York & Boston
- Fly from the UK (via Dublin) from £197 one-way incl. taxes
- Fares based on return. No Aer Lingus promo code required
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.