- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Hurghada weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Hurghada, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hurghada in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Hurghada in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hurghada in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hurghada in October - that's 89% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hurghada in October?
The average sea temperature around Hurghada in October is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Hurghada in October?
There are usually no days with some rain in Hurghada in October and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hurghada in October 2020. Select a month to view Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:37||17:31|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:45||17:15|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:54||17:02|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.