- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Hua Hin weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Hua Hin, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hua Hin in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Hua Hin in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hua Hin in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hua Hin in January - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hua Hin in January?
The average sea temperature around Hua Hin in January is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Hua Hin in January?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Hua Hin in January and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Hua Hin sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hua Hin in January 2021. Select a month to view Hua Hin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:42||18:06|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:46||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:46||18:21|
- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where's hot in Thailand in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.