- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Calama weather in December 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Calama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calama in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Calama in December, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calama in December?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calama in December - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Calama in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Calama in December and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Calama sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calama in December 2019. Select a month to view Calama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:43||20:07|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:46||20:16|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:54||20:23|
- Save on flights to Santiago, Chile
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £558 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.